Monday, January 26, 2015

Process Post 2

So over the weekend, I worked on the cereal boxes. I designed some stuff on the computer, and some are DEFINITELY better than others. Here is what I've come up with:

---Comfort---






















---Energy---





















---Order---





















I also was really wanting to get away from the computer and experiment with some different stuff. I decided I would try out some hand lettering and watercolor. I think some of these work nicely, and of course, not all of them work well. They can't all be perfect right?!

---energy---



---comfort---





















---order---


1 comment:

  1. yes agree. great effort! keep at it. try crossing the folds, breaking out of columns, and integrating or working completely by hand...

    ReplyDelete