Monday, November 23, 2015

Project Three Process Post #6

Hello again, friends!

I made some mood boards over the weekend to explore some design directions to go in for this project. Here's what I ended up with:

Add caption


After talking it over in class today and playing around on my own, I definitely think the first option fits my subject matter the best. The second option is fun, but the first uses a more idealized typeface for those learning to read and write. The second option also seemed to have a lot more room to explore and extend design-wise when I played around with it on my own.

I decided on the name "sphell" because it's a combination of the two most important aspects of the game: spelling and the sphero. I think it has a fun ring to it, and it'll stick!

I went ahead and got a head start before Thanksgiving, and here are some screenshots of a few screens I made. I would show them all, but it would get pretty repetitive. 

These are in order:










No comments:

Post a Comment