Sunday, December 6, 2015

Project Three Process Post #9

Greetings!

I've gotten quite far from the last time I posted. I messed around a little bit with the design, and I started my videos too!

Here's what I changed design-wise:

























So the grey login screen and the navigation bars are made up of letters now, not just solid grey boxes. I think I still want to play around with the letter more though because you can't really tell that they're letters from far away. I'm going to continue to work with that same idea, and maybe utilize letters somewhere else in the design as well. I also fixed the Stack screen so that it's more noticeable what has been completed and what hasn't been completed.

I've done quite a bit of animation over the weekend. I didn't leave my desk this weekend. I really wanted to get a good start on my videos, and I did! I got 2/3 mostly done (except for minor small tweakings along the way) so here's a couple crappy cell phone videos of what I've done:








My plan, for right now at least, is to have the third video done by Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I will work on video refinements as well as design refinements, and then over the weekend I'll construct the ten images for my Behance page. Hopefully all goes as planned. I will keep you updated on what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment