Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Penguin Par-tay

Greetings!

For the first project is Visual Concepts, we are creating 16 different representations that identify the concept or idea of an animal. I chose a penguin (because penguins are the bomb duh). I wanted to get a head start so I decided to start working on the homework, and my head has been swarming with penguins for several hours.

Here's what I've been working on:
(word lists, research, pictures/mood board, 15 gestural drawings, word map)





























Yup. I'm penguin'd out for the night. Except not really because I sleep with a stuffed Penguin every night. (Lolz I swear I'm 19 years old).


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Happy Tuesday //

No comments:

Post a Comment