Monday, August 25, 2014

Type Errywhere

Hello, fellow friends!

It's hard to believe that we're starting sophomore year, but here we are.

Anywho for our first assignment in Typography, we were asked to find type in the world around us. I walked around campus with a few classmates, and we found the word "type" in several different places:

1)




2)





3)




I'm excited to see what the semester brings. I've heard that sophomore studios are a whole different story when compared the freshman studios so I'm a little nervous, but I'm also excited to improve. Great things never come from comfort zones, right? 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Be brave enough to travel an unknown path, and learn what you are capable of."

No comments:

Post a Comment