Thursday, October 29, 2015

Poverty Exhibit Process Post #9

Hi again!

During class on Monday, I took the role of doing all the final photoshop mock ups for the final crit presentation on Wednesday. I've taken an environmental graphics class, and we did a lot of mockups so I figured I probably knew what I was doing a little more than someone else would. So for the benefit of the whole class and to show off everyone's hard work, I thought it'd be best if I volunteered to do it all!

Here are all of the mockups I did:


1) Introduction Station



















2) What It Means to Live in Poverty Content Area




















This particular content area took me quite awhile to do. This is what the photo looked like before I photoshopped it:



3) Hard Choices Content Area


4) Health Content Area

The table that you see in the photo wasn't there in the original picture, I went ahead and made that myself. 


5) Who is Affected by Poverty Content Area



6) Children Content Area

The table you see in this photo also wasn't in the original photo, I created that table myself as well. 


Additionally to the mockups, I decided I would help present the presentation for final crit. The class had a bit of a mix up about who was presenting so I stepped up last minute the night before and volunteered to be a presenter. 

I presented the following:
-The Experience slides
-The first two content areas
-User Testing 

No comments:

Post a Comment