Tuesday, April 1, 2014

One Last Test Collage

Hey there.

I have one last test collage to share with you all for my photography project. I like it more than my previous one. Even though I still need a few more photos and I want to make a few revisions, it's all coming together.





On the left is the winter outfits, and on the right are the summer outfits. The reason that some parts of her body are larger than others is because I am stressing what exactly is different in her clothing between warmer and cooler weather. For instance, I have her bare feet, strapless-dress neckline, and short sleeved shirt all zoomed in on so viewers can make sense of what is different from the left to the right side of the collage. For the cooler weather, I zoomed in on her boots and her different sweaters. I want to take a few more pictures and add her wearing gloves or a heavy coat to really stress the idea of how much different the clothing is on the left and right side.

Welp, that's my overall idea, and let's cross our fingers that I actually stick with it this time. STOP BEING INDECISIVE, AMY.

Have an awesome week!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment