Monday, April 14, 2014

Spready Speads Spread

Hi, again.

Welp, I've finished my three double page spreads to share with the class tomorrow. I'm feeling good about them, but I do know that there is plenty of room for them to improve. So I'm looking forward to receiving critiques from my super cool classmates tomorrow.

I know you're like "AHEM HELLO DO I GET TO SEE THEM?" Yes, yes you do. Here they are:



























































My main goal between the the three spreads was to keep them simple and clean because Paul Rand is known for his classic, clean, and simplistic designs. I will keep you all posted on refinements throughout this week.

HAPPPPPYYYY MONDAYYYYYYY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

No comments:

Post a Comment