Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Process Post 5

Hello!

So I began to revise my designs. I decided to zone in on the two boxes that needed the most work: order and comfort. I took the critiques from my classmates and gave the other boxes some color to help distinguish the words better, and I also played around with some other things as well.

Comfort:


















After the critique today, someone had put an "energy" sticky note on the earlier version of this box, and honestly, that made sense. So I went out and found a more comfortable color palette to reflect comfort. I also changed all of the text to be my handwriting instead of having hand lettering text mixed with computer generated text. Now it's much more unified.

Order:
For this, I decided to go ahead and put black as the background so that viewers could see the orderly structure more clearly. I had more trouble revising this one, so I'm definitely open to any suggestions! To me the box still feels pretty bland, but I haven't figured out how to make something look orderly and visually-intriguing simultaneously quite yet. I think the black background helped, but I would I think I need to reach out more to other people and see what their thoughts are for this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment