Sunday, February 9, 2014

Inspiring Thangs

Hello my friends!

I was browsing across Designspiration (go visit the website, so cool), and I found a couple of awesome and inspiring things (haha designspiration.. get it?).

This "save the date":


















What I love about this "save the date" card is how simple it is. I love the adorable graphic that goes around the couple. It ties them together. This card has a nice vintage feel to it. Vintage is really in right now, and as a graphic designer, it's important to recognize current trends.

I'm also very in love with this page layout:

















It's super interesting how the text actually overlaps the pictures on each page. As a viewer, I'm pulled into each picture immediately because of the overlapping text. My eye can directly look at the text and pictures simultaneously.  I also like how this page is entirely black and white with a little bit of blue to give it color and excitement. This color scheme sets off a sophisticated vibe.


Anywho, I hope y'all have had a great week!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment