Monday, February 10, 2014

Layouts on Layouts on Layouts

Well, hello again. 

The past couple of days I've really been inspired by some page layouts. I've been browsing on Pinterest and Designspiration, and I've found some SUPER COOL TOTALLY AWESOME AND FANTASTIC page layouts to share with you all! 

This magazine spread:
What this designer has done with the corners of each page is basic, yet modern. It feels sleek and fashionable. The third set of pages is my favorite. I love how it is symmetrical; yet, different colors are used on each side. I also love the the second set of pages where the pink stipe goes across both pages. It's nice to see a continuation between pages like that. 

This magazine page set:
This is awesome. I love that the V is separating the text from the picture. It makes the text readable, and the picture is interesting to look at around the form of the V. I also really like how the V is not directly centered. It makes this page set look like a design, and there is no separation between the two pages. To appreciate each page, you have to view them together, not separately.  



And last but not least, this:





















There is something so beautiful about this page layout. It's simple and basic, but that makes it aesthetically pleasing. This designer's simplicity is his/her aesthetic. There is not much going on here, but that is what I love about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you experiment with some of these ideas in your next process book.

    ReplyDelete