Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gettin' Sketchy

Oh hey, it's me again. 

I know y'all have missed me lots. Welp, the weekend is wrapping up, and I'm ready to tackle these next few days. I only have two days of class this week because it's THANKSGIVING BREAK AFTER TUESDAY! YAY!!!! So basically, this week shouldn't be too painful.

Anwayssssssssss, I've been sketching LOTS lately for my drawing class, and surprisingly, I'm not minding it. We've moved on to ideation drawing, and I'm enjoying it a lot more than the dry/boring geometric and perspective drawing.

I wasn't too thrilled about having to take a drawing class. I'm not going to lie to you and say that it's my favorite class, but I have definitely learned a lot. I've also improved significantly. So I mean, I GUESS taking this class was beneficial. I GUESS. Here's a few of my recent sketches/drawings:



We were told to extend the the original picture with our own drawing.
We could do whatever we wanted. So why not turn the man into a
merman? 


An airplane with legs. HOW COOL COULD THAT BE IN REAL LIFE?

































There's days that I can't stand drawing, and then there's days that I don't mind it too much. I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to learn quite a bit over the semester. You never really know what you're capable of until you try, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment