Sunday, March 9, 2014

Onto Project #3

Hola!

I can't believe it is already Mid-March. How is the semester halfway over? That's so crazy. It feels like I just got back from winter break!

Aside from that, project #3 is officially in the works. For this project, I will be creating a photo collage/montage. I have to document a person or place over an extended period of time and space. Sounds pretty interesting, right? It seems like it'll be a fun project.

Over the weekend we were told to find choose 4 subjects to photograph. It can be a person, object or place. Here are my ideas:

This is the view of campus from my dorm window. In a 
collage, I would love to mix pictures of this setting at 
different times during the day. A few pictures in the morning,
and a few in the evening. 
















I would love to do the same thing in this setting as well.
The view of Potter's lake is so different depending on the
time of day.
















 




This isn't my favorite idea, but it's an idea! I would like to photograph the progression of students on campus from Monday morning to Monday evening. Morning being the picture on the left and evening being the picture on the right.

 

I would love to capture to progression of summer clothing (left) to winter clothing (right). Capturing two different seasons in one collage through clothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment