Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Fever

Hello again, my friends!

I have returned from spring break with lots of sleep. Seriously. I slept until noon everyday over break, and it was BEAUTIFUL. That should be enough sleep for the rest of the semester, right?

Getting back into the swing of school/homework is never fun, but I'm really enjoying this project so it hasn't been too painful. For class today we presented two collages with 15-20 images. Here are mine:

This is the idea of capturing the landscape of campus from
my dorm window. My concept statement altered a little bit
for this one. I decided that instead of collaging pictures of
different types of day, I would collage pictures from two
different floors. So on the left side are pictures from the 5th
floor, and on the right are pictures from the 10th floor.
Unfortunately, the is was snowing on the day I took pictures
(REALLY KANSAS?), so it didn't turn out how I imagined it
would at all. 

And here is the idea of showing change in time through
clothing. Aleah, my model, is wearing summer clothes and
winter clothes. I like this idea the most, but I know that it
needs more. Hopefully, after I add a few things it will
look a lot cooler!









































Overall, this project has been enjoyable. I'm even borrowing a high-tech, neato camera from a friend. So when I'm taking pictures I look super professional NO BIG DEAL.
I will keep you all updated, don't you worry.

Until next time (don't miss me too much, I know you always do)!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment