Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Process Post: Beyond the Social Poster

Hola!

Just thought I'd post the process of my 3 original prototypes (since I just posted sketches about the second prototypes I will be making as well).

Protest Signs:
I made these signs much smaller, and I made more of them for users to look at and possibly even take home if I make enough.

The top image is the front, the bottom image is the back
 























Magazine:
I also made the magazine much smaller so it doesn't compete with the poster, and I added more content to the magazine as well.

 

 

 

 

 


With the people that I'm including in the magazine, I will have them explain to me and tell me why they think voting for our leaders is important, and then I will include a picture of them holding up a sign that says "I vote." or "I know where my vote is." Or something along those lines.

Instagram Account:
I added another component to the account. Instead of just having one hashtag (#whereisourvote) about the Green Movement and info on that, I decided to add another hashtag to the page (#greeneramerica) that is more focused on having people work towards a "greener" america where more American citizens vote. So when I post pictures with that hashtag, I might post people who are passionate about having more americans vote, and with the #whereisourvote hashtag, I will use pictures from the green movement and show how active and upset Iranians were about voting.







I will continue to refine these over spring break, and I will tighten up my ideas for the second prototypes!


No comments:

Post a Comment