Sunday, March 29, 2015

User Testing Exploration

 So over the past week, I did some user testing on two different people. I got some great feedback, and I'm definitely happy that I was able to do it.

If you look back on my previous post, I posted the pairs of prototypes that I tested on the following users.

User Testing #1: Sandra Betram




















Here is what Sandra said about each prototype:





























User Testing #2: Allie Carleton



























After talking to both of them and getting good feedback, I felt a lot better about the direction I wanted to go in. They both like the idea of somehow combining the magazine and the Instagram account together! So when I begin revising, I want to revise the magazine to go along with the account a little more (design wise), and I will put as much information in there as possible. That way, users will get plenty of information from the magazine, and the instagram account gives them an outlet to take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment