Monday, March 2, 2015

Project 2: Process Post 5

Hi!

So I wanted to share a little more of my process over the weekend. I revised the space a little more, worked on the elevations, and revised the book.

Here are the elevations:


















I also made a visual for the interior and exterior of the space:




















So you can see the changes I made visually to the space. I made all the letters monotone, and I also changed the size of a few of the letters so that some words are more readable for viewers. The floor is just white now, I didn't want the floor to distract viewers from everything that is happening within the space, so I thought simplifying it to one simple color would help with that.

I also revised the final book direction that I want to go in:







No comments:

Post a Comment