Wednesday, December 18, 2013

And the Semester is Gone

So here I am, sitting in Watson studying and eating lemon heads.

It's hard to believe that the semester is coming to an end. Never in my life has a semester gone by so fast. Before I know it, my first year here will be gone, and that's just flat out weird. I thought I would be a freshman forever. Can we make that happen?

Anways, I've been reflecting on all of my projects these past few months, and I feel pretty proud of myself. It's going to be nice coming back next semester knowing that college isn't as scary as it seems. I know I'll do well.


Project 1:
























Project 2:
 



Project 3:

























Project 4:




















It's nice to see all of my projects side by side. I grew a little bit in the midst of all them, as cheesy as that sounds. I can only hope that I have as much fun in the design next semester as I did this semester.

Every time I have come home, my parents always ask me the same question,
"What do you love most about being in college?" or "What have you loved most about your first semester?"

In all honesty, that's a hard question to answer in a few sentences. I've loved all of it. The new opportunities. The events on campus. The free stuff. The new friendships. The chance to grow apart from everything I've come to know. The chance to develop into a better person, a better friend, a better leader. The chance to be someone I've always wanted to be.

And the most exciting thing about all of this is I've only been in college for about four months. There's plenty of more opportunities ahead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Always focus on how far you've come, rather than how far you have left to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment