Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Another Christmas Card

I'm running out of ways to say hey.. so.. HEY

If you didn't get it from the title, I designed another Christmas card! My roommate is in charge of sending out her sorority's holiday card this year, and she asked me to make it look holiday-ish. So of course I was like "YES OMG PLEASE SOUNDS LIKE FUN"

She wanted it to look fairly simple. So she sent me the group picture and I just put a nice frame around it and added some text to spice it up. Here it is:

It's super simple, but I didn't want to distract people away from the photo. Now the parents of Delta Gamma are gonna have THE HAPPIEST FREAKIN' HOLIDAY all thanks to this BE-YOO-TI-FUL card. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13 DAYS, 10 HOURS, AND 27 MINUTES TILL CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment