Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drawing Portfolio

Hey there.

I'm done with drawing for this semester! WOAH. I'm turning in my portfolio during class tomorrow. I never thought I'd say this, but overall, I've enjoyed the class. I became good friends with some people in the class, and I have learned a lot. Drawing isn't something I'd like to major in or get super serious about, but it's not that bad. I can handle it.

I uploaded a few of my past sketches in a previous post. Here are a few more going in my portfolio:


A felt tip pen still life:


















Shading exercise:



























Extended photo drawing (similar to the mermaid drawing from the previous drawing post):





A one-point perspective drawing of the inside of Snoopy's dog house:

























Hatching/Shading exercise:




















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment