Sunday, December 8, 2013

Keep Calm CHRISTMAS Is Coming!

Hi friends!

Finals keep on getting CLOSER and CLOSER. But if finals are close, then that means CHRISTMAS is close!

I recieved the opportunity to design my sister's Christmas card this year. Okay, I actually texted her "CAN I PLEASE DESIGN YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD? PLEASSSSSSSE?" And she said yes so of course I was like "YAYYYYYYYYYYY" So, here it is!





























Surprisingly, it didn't take me that long. I just sat down and whipped it out on Wednesday evening. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! It was nice to do a project non-school related. I could do whatever I wanted with it, and I wasn't getting graded.

Aside from that, ChiO's Christmas lights look adorable. Don't they just make you happy?


























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// 16 days till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment