Sunday, December 15, 2013

THIS FREAKIN' AWESOME LAMP IS ALMOST DONE Y'ALL

The title basically sums it all up.

CHECK IT OUT LADY AND GENTS






































Bayum. There it is. On a wall. Just doing what normal lamps do. It's just hangin'.
So right now you're like, what is the difference between this lamp and the last lamp you posted?
WELL let me just tell ya. First of all, this lamp is ALL ON ITS OWN. IT'S HANGING ON THE WALL BECAUSE I MADE IT HANG ON THE WALL. I also spray painted the cord white so that it wouldn't distract viewers away from the actual lamp.

This is my final lamp, but I plan on posting more final photos later this week.

Speaking of this week... this is how I'm currently feeling:



















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Happy finals week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment