Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Lamp is Coming ALIVE!

Howdy!

My adorable lil' lamp is just comin' to life! I made another one, and I made sure that my folds were little bit neater than the last go-round. I also made it a tiny bit longer, just to make it more dramatic.

Here it is just hanging in my dorm (chillin' like a real lamp):
























And also here's a selfie because we've spent so much time together:
























I will be turning this project in A WEEK from today! So that's exciting. How in the world is this semester already over? I'm already halfway through my first year of college. WHAT? So so so so weird to think about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment